Oh, a trip case could hold just about anything. It can hold anything sized flat x 3″ x 5″. Now list items that can be described as ‘flat x 3″ x 5″‘ that would fit in its 12 double-sided plastic sleeves.
– a 3″ x 5″ card, lined and blank
– compact discs, some of them will be Huey Lewis’s Sports, Tina Turner’s Greatest Hits, the debut album by The London Dingbats, The London Dingbats Smoke Another One, and probably a Bruce Springsteen cd in there, too
– a photo picture of you and your friend, ‘Pig’ Miller, at the football game
– 2 or 3 Indiana driver licenses, all mysteriously older than you
– a folded speeding ticket, not-so-mysteriously made out to you
– several business cards you’ll never refer to
– a bunch of rewards cards that have at most 2 or 3 ‘out-of-tens’ punched out on them
– some loose cat fur
You may add and subtract to and from this list.
1 Corinthians 14:40 But all things should be done decently and in order.