It’s been my experience that people like articles about backpacks. While that may seem awkward, please consider these other counterintuitive factoids:
• The majority of people have an above average number of legs.
• Maine is the state closest to Africa.
• The more Swiss cheese you have, the more holes you have. The more holes you have, the less Swiss cheese you have.
• It’s illegal to drink and drive, but you have to use your drivers license to buy alcohol.
• If a woman says “fine”, it isn’t. If she says “Do whatever you like”, you shouldn’t.
Now back to our (popular) backpack. This one was sponsored by a travel agency? Smart move. This backpack can hold passports, compasses, maps of the stars, cute European money, dry socks, sunglasses, a camera, a hat, Werther’s Hard Candies (for the mature traveller), and a Bible. Where did this come from? Unknown. Where did it end up? Unknown. Unknown? Unknown.
Alfred de Musset – “With a kiss let us set out for an unknown world.”
Daniel 4:5 “I saw a dream and it made me fearful; and these fantasies as I lay on my bed and the visions in my mind kept alarming me”